Transform simple kraft paper bags into playful mosques with our free printable clipart. Stuff with tissue paper and these make the perfect gift bags for Eid day. Kids can make these themselves too – pre-cut the parts, particularly the more intricate ones like the minaret, and have kids glue the pieces to make the mosque. If you’re hosting a children’s Ramadan or Eid party, kids will love decorating their own mosque favour bags. Use the smaller sized paper bag for favours and fill up with things like notebooks, crayons, bubbles and individually wrapped snacks.
- Kraft paper bags with handles
- Scrapbook or card stock paper, including various shades of purple and yellow
- Star punch (optional)
- Download and print clipart. Trace different parts of the mosque with a pencil onto card stock or scrapbook paper.
- Cut out dome, door and 8 pointed star and glue onto bag. For wide bags, use the dome included on the second sheet of the clipart file and the larger minaret.
- Embellish the bag just underneath the dome with a strip of plain paper or a strip of paper with a scalloped edge. Add stars cut from a star punch if desired.
- To finish, open bag and glue minaret to inside of bag.