Surprise a loved one this Ramadan with an adorable balloon bouquet – it will definitely get the kids squealing in delight. For an airy look, pair a 34″ crescent moon balloon with clear latex balloons. Embellish the crescent moon with a smile and rosy cheeks. On the clear balloons, handwrite phrases like “It’s Here! It’s Here!” and “Ramadan is here!” with a gold paint pen.
- Light blue crescent moon balloon, available at party supply stores
- 9 clear latex balloons, available at party supply stores
- Gold oil based paint pen
- Pink construction paper
- Black construction paper (or computer paper and black marker)
- Double sided tape
- For crescent moon balloon: cut out a smile, rosy cheeks, and eyelashes using construction paper. Stick onto balloon with double sided tape.
- For clear latex balloons: hold a balloon in your lap, and using gold paint pen, write a phrases relating to Ramadan.