What’s a holiday without a wreath? This simple Eid al Adha sheep wreath takes next to no time to make and it will look so good hanging on your front door come Eid al Adha! For easy hanging, use a wreath hanger to display this simple yet chic wreath. As guests walk in your door, this festive decoration is sure to get them into a holiday-ready mood!
- Grapevine wreath form (available at arts & crafts stores, like Michael’s)
- Green tulle ribbon
- Floral wire
- Sheep toy/ decorative figurine. This should be fairly lightweight. Look for this in the baby/nursery department of a toy store or stock up on one around Easter time. (I purchased mine at Michael’s around Easter.)
- Gold stickers (I went with stickers in a cursive type of font)
- White cardstock
- Hot glue
- Wreath hanger for hanging (also available at Michael’s)
- Make a large decorative bow using tulle ribbon following the steps in the video below. I used pieces of tulle ribbon that were about 35″ and 20″ in length but you can customize this based on how large you want your bow to be.
- Use the hot glue gun to add moss to the bottom half of the wreath.
- Hot glue the toy sheep in the centre of the wreath.
- Cut a decorative banner shape from the white cardstock. Use gold stickers to spell out “Eid Mubarak” on the banner. Hot glue the banner to the moss.
- Hang the wreath using a wreath hanger.