June 8, 2015 by Manal
Ramadan Food Ideas: 8 Pointed Star Eggs
3am meals don’t have to be boring! Before a long day of fasting, make sure you get your protein with this festive egg breakfast shaped into an 8 pointed star – a symbol of hope.
Ingredients and Supplies
- 2 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- Non-stick spray or oil
- Non-stick fry pan
- Bamboo skewer
- Large 8 pointed star cutter (discontinued)
- Classic 8 pointed star cutter (discontinued)
- Using a non-stick spray, or a paper towel dampened with oil, abunduntantly coat the cookie cutters.
- Coat the non-stick fry pan with some oil and place the cutters on the pan, one inside the other.
- Pour the yolks inside the smaller cutter and the whites inside the larger cutter. Use the bamboo skewer to evenly distribute the whites amongst the larger cutter.
- Once egg is fully cooked, use a spatula to transfer the egg onto the plate. Remove the cutters.