Celebrate Eid with a pop! Conceal cash in these DIY confetti poppers for a fun twist on the tradition of handing out money on Eid.
- Plastic confetti poppers, available at Creative Bag
- Alphabet stickers
- Double sided tape
- Clip art
- Download and print clip art.
- Use the 8 pointed stars to cut out confetti from cardstock.
- If desired, spell out EID on the confetti 8 pointed stars with alphabet stickers.
- Cut out wrappers and apply to poppers using double sided tape.
- Open the cap of the popper. Push down with fingers to extend handle.
- Layer the bottom of the poppers with a few confetti 8 pointed stars.
- Roll up a bill and place it in the popper.
- Finally, take a handful of tinsel and insert into the popper. Ball up the tinsel for ease when inserting.
- Cap the popper. On the night before Eid or on Eid day, burst the poppers by hitting the handle from the bottom, pushing handle inwards.