- 8 pointed star cookie cutter, 3″
- Aluminum foil
- Crayons, paper wrapping removed
- Wrap the bottom of cookie cutter with aluminum foil to create a mold.
- Melt like coloured crayons using a double boiler over medium-low heat. 6 crayons suffice for the Classic 8 Pointed Star cookie cutter (pictured.)
- Pour melted wax into cookie cutter mold. Let cool and gently push out.
- Optional: The texture of the aluminum foil will be apparent on the back of the crayon. If desired, the crayon can be smoothed out by placing a plate on the double boiler and rubbing the crayon on the surface of the plate to even the crayon’s texture.