Pom pom sheep are fun for kids to make, but hang them on decorative branches and you have an effortless Eid al Adha sheep centre piece. This sheep centre piece works well for a dining table if you’re having a sit-down dinner, or display on a side table in your home, like in the foyer or family room. It works great as a focal point for displaying favour bags or gifts. For this project, a pom pom maker was used to make the sheep, but you can easily use a fork or piece of cardboard to make your pompoms as well.
- Clover* Pom pom maker, 3-3/8″
- White yarn
- Black pom poms, 1″ in size
- Black pom poms 1/2″ in size
- Glue gun
- Follow the instructions on the back of packaging for making pom poms with the Clover pom pom maker. Or watch a video tutorial like this one.
- Glue 4 small black pom poms to the bottom of the white pom pom. These will be the sheep’s legs.
- Glue the large black pom pom to the side of the white pom pom for the head.
- Trim the bottom of the pom pom to show the legs more clearly and to shape the pom pom into an oval shape, rather than perfectly round.
- Hang from decorative branches placed in a vase.
Hello Holy Days Shop!
Shop products by Hello Holy Days!