Cotton Candy Eid Pouches
Nothing says summer like cotton candy! Celebrate Eid in the summer by pairing cash with cotton candy. It’s a super sweet way to hand out Eid money to children (pun intended!) Of course food and money should never directly touch each other – see our little trick for making sure the money is separated from the candy.
- Regular sized clear cellophane treat bag
- Mini cellophane treat bag, such as by Wilton available in the candy supply aisle of party stores and craft stores
- Download clipart and print on sticker paper.
- Cut a piece of cardstock to fit at the base of your regular sized cellophane bag.
- Insert a bill into the mini cellophane treat bag to keep the money from directly touching the cotton candy.
- Fill bag with cotton candy and money and seal with clipart stickers.
TIP: Cotton candy is available at most food stores. For freshly made cotton candy, head to your local Chuck-e-Cheese and ask to purchase bags of it. If concerned about the food colouring used in cotton candy, Lola’s Cloud in Toronto specializes in naturally stained and naturally flavoured floss.