Make Ramadan special at the kids’ table with this fun place setting idea. Use our printable template for the mosque shape – and for the minaret? A crayon! Lay out kraft paper as a tablecloth and let kids colour with the crayons till sunset. Place extra crayons at the table to ensure that there are no tears over colours.
- Card stock, light and dark purple
- Black marker
- Download and print clipart. Trace the mosque shape on dark purple paper and the door onto light purple.
- Cut out shape and glue the door onto the mosque.
- Use a black marker to draw a line along the dome.
- Curl up the side of the template to form a cup and place crayon inside. Secure tightly with tape.
- Place one mosque on every child’s plate to keep them busy before dinner is served.
For more colouring fun, have you seen Crayola’s Ramadan colouring pages?