Make everyday pizza special for Ramadan by adding 8 pointed star salami toppings. Kids will love it for lunch – and they can help make it too! For an older crowd, add touches like fresh basil or asiago cheese and serve as finger food for an iftar party.
Ingredients and Supplies
- 1 bag bakery pizza dough
- Thin slices beef salami, with a diameter of at least 3″
- Tomato sauce
- Mozarella cheese
- Classic 8 pointed star cookie cutter
- Cut pizza dough into plum-sized balls. Roll out each ball with rolling pin.
- Add tomato sauce and cheese to pizzas and bake at 400F for 8-10 mins, depending on your oven.
- Use the classic 8 pointed star cookie cutter to cut out salami.
- Remove pizzas from oven and add salami. Bake again for another 2-3 mins, depending on your oven, until salami is just cooked.
Makes 7-8 mini pizzas.
TIP: Baking the salami for a shorter time prevents the edges of the star from curling and losing shape.
Hello Holy Days Shop!
Shop products by Hello Holy Days!