Easy “Eid Mubarak” Garland
Here is an easy “Eid Mubarak” garland that you can make in under 10 minutes! This post is sponsored by HomeSense and here I’ve made an “Eid Mubarak” garland in Ramadan and Eid al Fitr’s colour scheme and paired it with HomeSense’s console and lanterns. The console is perfect for displaying gifts and with the added garland, it creates a wonderful focal point in the home! See below for how to make this super easy garland.
- Canvas bunting pieces, available at arts and craft stores
- Felt alphabet stickers
- Purple ribbon
- Hot glue gun
- Felt (in one of Ramadan/ Eid al Fitr’s colours)
- Sort alphabet stickers to spell “Eid Mubarak” in Ramadan/ Eid al Fitr’s colours. Here purple, yellow, blue, pink are used.
- Remove backing from stickers and adhere one letter per bunting piece.
- Cut out a star from the felt and hot glue it to a bunting piece. This piece will work as a word break between the words Eid” and “Mubarak”.
- Using the hot glue gun, attach each bunting piece to purple ribbon. Be sure that when attaching ribbon to the back of the bunting pieces that you spell the garland backwards. So you would arrange the letters “karabum * die”. Once flipped over you will have Eid * Mubarak with the star in between the two words!
Did you make this DIY of ours? We’d love to see it! Share with @helloholydays on Instagram or Facebook.
If you make this DIY and share photos of your version on your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to this page as your source of inspiration and tag @helloholydays on all social media.
If reposting a picture, please give photo credit to Manal Aman and link back to Hello Holy Days!
All Hello Holy Days! ideas are for personal use only. Please do not create projects from Hello Holy Days for the purpose of selling them.